How do I load my prepaid meter?
Steps to load your purchased prepaid meter token.
- Input the 11 digit meter number and wait for some seconds.
- Input the 20 digit token to activate your prepaid meter (just input the 20digit and wait). …
- On request, your vendor will send 20digits code in two places.
- Input the 11 digit meter number.
- Input the first 20 digit.
How do I check my Ikeja Electric prepaid meter balance?
To check the outstanding bill on your account, sign into your comparelight.com account and click “check my meter details” It is advisable to always do this before recharging your meter.
How do you enter a token on a prepaid meter?
Go to your prepaid meter and enter the token which is the 20 digit code, through the UIU Keyboard correctly on the LCD screen. If you enter the token correctly, the screen will display ? ACCEPT? which means that you have successfully recharged your prepaid meter.
How do I check my prepaid meter balance?
If you want to check your prepaid balance or know the amount of total credit used, press 07 on your prepaid keypad and hit the blue button. Your available balance will be displayed on the screen in this format (150.15). This is how to recharge and check balance on your prepaid meter without any difficulty.
How do I recharge my Ikeja Electric prepaid meter?
Ways to Pay
- Ikeja Electric Payment Portal – www.ikejaelectric.com (debit cards)
- Quickteller – www.quickteller.com (debit cards)
- Internet Banking – Available via all banks’ online channels.
- Banks’ mobile apps – Available via all banks’ apps.
- USSD – *565*6*0013*MeterNo/AccountNo/Amount#
- POS – IE Offices (debit cards)
How do I get Ikeja electric activation token?
Log on to IE portal http://www.ikejaelectric.com/keychange/. Input your meter number and click the submit button. Activation token will be displayed instantly.
Does prepaid meter token expire?
The tokens are generated by the municipalities and they do not allow any reversals. The customer takes responsibility for the purchase. Tokens also do not expire so if you’ve bought incorrectly for one of your own meters you can hold onto the token until it is needed.
How do I pay my prepaid meter Online?
Choose your electricity supplier. Fill in your prepaid meter details, which includes your name, meter name, and location. Choose an online payment method and fill in the promoted details, including bank name, credit card type, and number. Enter your One-Time password sent to your phone to confirm payment.
How do I recharge my GTBank prepaid meter?
*737*50*7500*95#. Transaction can only be done from phone number registered with GTBank. Meter Number to be recharged/topped up is required.
How do I input electricity tokens?
Loading The Token Via Vendor
- Check your meter number by dialing 100 on the meter and it will be displayed.
- Visit the vendor and make payment for your choice.
- Give the vendor your meter number.
- Collect the 20 digit token from the vendor.
- Load the token on your meter and it is done.
How do I activate my token meter?
KPLC meters activation can be done from the comfort of your home through purchasing tokens via M-PESA and AirtelMoney.
- Enter KPLC prepaid business number 888880 or 88888.
- Enter your 11 digit meter number.
- Enter amount between 250 and 35,000.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
Why is my token not working?
If you see a red blinking light, or when there is no light, this means the Token is not working. You need to replace your Token if it is lost, faulty, damaged, or when the battery is low. Please bring in your faulty/damaged Token and original ID with barcode for replacement.